Charles Sanford moved from South Carolina to Florida in October 2001 and lives in Vero Beach with his wife, Rosemary, and their two children. Charles is a graduate of the University of South Carolina with a BA in English Literature and a JD from the University of South Carolina School of Law. He has been a member of the SC Bar since 1980. After law school, Charles was engaged in the general practice of law in Columbia, SC. He then worked as corporate counsel and later as CEO for a large manufacturing corporation for 20 years. Charles has been a member of the Florida Bar since March 2004.
- Member of the Florida Bar and South Carolina Bar Associations
- Member of the United States Supreme Court Bar
- Board member of the Indian River Estate Planning Council
- Member of Indian River County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Orchid Island Rotary Club
- Board member of the Indian River County Real Property Council
- Policy issuing title agent of Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, LLC